- 19-Apr-2013 to 23-Apr-2013 (MST)
- Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- $12 - $18 DOE
- Full Time
Health, Dental, Life, 401k
Responsible for coding, posting, and preparing all documents necessary for closing business loans. Mails loan paperwork, distributes loans to locations and coordinates closings with necessary personnel. Types and handles miscellaneous paperwork including denial letters. Maintains files, answers and directs telephone calls. Provides professional service to members.
Essential Duties, Skills & Abilities
• Exhibit outstanding member services skills by applying Granite Credit Union Service Standards and Core Values.
• Provides effective clerical support for all phases of business loan processing.
• Runs reports, retrieves credit ratings, reviews files, figures point scores and works up applications.
• Receives and screens telephone calls. Answers routine questions or directs them to appropriate personnel.
• Completes loan processing duties in accordance with established policies, procedures and regulations.
• Coordinates loan closings with appropriate personnel. Closes loans as necessary.
• Ensure that all information and transactions regarding credit union members are kept confidential. Maintain the security of the work area and keep it organized and neat in appearance.
• Maintain a professional and courteous attitude with all people, including fellow employees, members, management staff, board members, and outside vendors.
• Attend meetings as required.
• Promote a professional appearance and attitude.
• Basic computer operating skills such as email, Microsoft Office, etc.
Understanding of loan products and services. Knowledge of loan processing functions and related requirements and procedures.
At least two years of consumer & business loan processing preferred.
High School Diploma or equivalent
Granite Federal Credit Union is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer. Upon request, reasonable accommodations to the application and/or interview process will be provided to individuals with disabilities. Minorities and women are encouraged to apply.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!